Virtual and/or On Site Trade Show Booth Information
STEPS TO PURCHASING A TEE BOX or VirtualTRADESHOW BOOTH ON THE GOLF COURSE
- Click here or go to the main menu, click on sponsorship and tradeshow opportunities.
- Scroll down to Tee Box Tradeshow Booth (its near the bottom of the list)
- Enter 1 for quantity and follow steps to payment
- Once you have purchased your booth, we will be in touch for all the details.
Following all Covid-19 Guidelines for setup and food / beverage - no contact delivery, packaged food, physical distancing. Consider a virtual booth - or both on site and virtual.
Set up time will vary according to what you are hosting / serving:
- if you are serving a breakfast related item or morning item, set up and be ready by 8:30 am, end of your day is 12:30 pm (5 hours)
- if you are hosting a booth better suited to an afternoon item, you could set up and be ready to meet and greet for 10 am.
- The golf tournament will start at 9:00 am and end by 6:30 pm.... you will be involved for 5 of those hours
Tent and Booth Information:
- Size 10*10 pop up tent (if you don’t have your own branded tent) can be rented for $75.00. This includes delivery, set up and take down of tent.
- Tournament will provide 1 – 8 foot table, linen table cloth, 2 chairs Booth size can be any size you need (up to 40x40) – you will have an outdoor teebox - gives you lots of space to be creative
- No power available – should you need power we suggest you rent a quiet generator.
- Maximum of 2 people on course to host tradeshow booth.
- Fee: $1000.00 + Food/Beverages for 180 golfers
Suggested on Course Activities: Most companies have food and beverages at their booth - Please follow No Contact Delivery Guidelines
- The food can be sample size - or any size you wish – must be individually packaged to meet Covid 19 restrictions
- Beverages served: We can never have too much water, soda, or interesting beverages You will meet 30 teams of six on the golf course, or 180 golfers The golfers come to your booth in teams of six - you will have a few minutes with each team Yes, you can bring beverages to serve if you wish. The six foot (2 meter) distancing rule in effect.
- We work with Sandpiper Golf Course; their liquor license allows beverage sampling under a DOC 60 license We love showcasing the BEST of BC - and for the 2nd year, 2021, it is all about the Fraser Valley!
Virtual Tradeshow Booth:
- Provide a 30 second to one minute video to us
- If you wish to create two videos, with unique content, we will distribute both
- Video will be posted to website, social media channels
- Golfers and Fishing Derby participants will receive an email with link to your video
- Videos will remain on Saccomaniacs Agriculture for Autism UTube channel
- An excellent opportunity for brand awareness in the B2B and B2C network
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of activities and any food and beverages being served. Should you need ideas or help, Dawn will be pleased to assist.